Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

Has anyone sorted out the "war between houses" greater evil? I keep getting a big battle event while at an army camp that is so unfair numbers wise... I'm stuck. Is this supposed to happen or does the strength of both warring houses count towards the battle setup?

<snipped>
And along the way...

RBA2O2j.jpg

Wait! What happened to Woofie?

I can relate to being a sniper... Up close and dirty has never worked out for me!

And it means that I'm the first man of the board in a retreat!!!! :p

I had to retire Rico the Ravager, one of my premier bowmen. He had sustained too many permanent injuries to be combat effective. He received 1200 crowns pension as a parting gift, a hearty handshake, and a thank you for your service. Hopefully, he will find gainful employment. I suggested he open a tavern. Salute, Rico!

I had to retire Rico the Ravager, one of my premier bowmen. He had sustained too many permanent injuries to be combat effective. He received 1200 crowns pension as a parting gift, a hearty handshake, and a thank you for your service. Hopefully, he will find gainful employment. I suggested he open a tavern. Salute, Rico!

Wow! A survivor!

Cool! I am still playing this. Got several men that are level 10+ now. The lowest level man I have is 6. Love this game. So glad to hear there is gonna be an expansion. Shut up and take my money!

Yeah -- just dipped into it again over the weekend and started a new band of desperate cut throats -- still a lot of fun!

Also looking forward to some new expansions -- from last expansion I only have so far encountered Lindwurms three times and fought them twice -- winning once.

Back