Latest Club News from Bootie

Thankyou... at present I have removed the CM Ladder link from the navbar. there is method in the madness... I am looking into a few things at present in regards to it.

And secondly the tweets button is there but no new tweets have gone on yet... apparently it takes 24-48 hours to activate. I will give it that long before contacting the guys who make it and demand an explanation. :)

I like the Black, but it is too much on my eyes. Grey seems to be under construction, but can I please suggest that it has the same "softness" on the eyes that the green has?

The Gray theme has been set up as my personal theme.... it is the one I use and have set up to MY preferences. I will make another grey theme for you and other users and it isnt under construction it is fully complete like the other styles.

Added a 'Total websites who have referred visitor today' tab at the bottom of the forums.. nice to see where our visits originate from. As an aside this gives us the impetus to go out and about and advertise the FGM on other boards you use and we can see if anyone refers from it!!

I mentioned only if you liked Geovisite o Feedjit

60657792.jpg

Is it possible that something with the personal albums went wrong during the last update? The "Upload Files" button doesn't work for me (again), no matter what I do... :sad:

Guys Ive been beavering away on the homepage the last few days. I purchased software for the homepage slideshow. It works quite well now and is a good overview for those popping in for the first time... how can someone interested in CM not be enticed by the tournies etc we have on offer.... still a lot more slides to put in but will do it over my days off.

Back