Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

**NSFW** Australia Appreciation Thread

I'm thinking you don't get much ice and snow down under,,,

What's the capacity you are hauling and what's your gross weight?

Last edited:
I'm thinking you don't get much ice and snow down under,,,

What's the capacity you are hauling and what's your gross weight?

Haha yes fortunately we don't get much of the cold stuff, would get a bit squirrelly on ice! Same thing can happen with mud of course, and does from time to time.
GCM full load is around 170 tons/375,000 lbs, carrying 138,000 litres/36,400 US gallons of diesel.

@Gnarly yes all our work is into mine sites.

Haha yes fortunately we don't get much of the cold stuff, would get a bit squirrelly on ice! Same thing can happen with mud of course, and does from time to time.
GCM full load is around 170 tons/375,000 lbs, carrying 138,000 litres/36,400 US gallons of diesel.

@Gnarly yes all our work is into mine sites.
Thanks for the info, Stafford. That is really impressive. I'll have to share your photo with one of my best friends, he's a professional driver here in the States, owns his own rig and sometimes carries oversize loads. I suspect for once something I share with him will drop his jaw to the floor...LOL

What’s a wedgie?

Not this

wedgie-fetish.png

But this

wedge-tailed-eagle-01.jpg

It shouldn't come as any great surprise that Wedgies are also agro af, when there's road kill you might think they cluster around it and tuck in like a pack of lions, nope, there will be ONE eagle perched on it chowing down while the other 1-5 wait around until the king of the carcass has had its fill or they get hungry enough to challenge, and then it's on!

Also fun fact, female Wedgies are the larger of the sexes, up to 25% larger in some cases.

Last edited:
Back