Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

**NSFW** Australia Appreciation Thread

@mTk

My hometown. ;)

40430478_10158172736243312_5106673268350255104_o.jpg
OMG you mean those quokkas are real? I thought @mTk was missing with ya.

I don't think I've ever seen a Prius out in the back blocks, even if I did, chances are they'd be passing me! At 170 tons and limited to 90kph (56mph) we don't do a whole lot of overtaking!

@Rico - endorsed. Though honestly the 'ethnic groups' don't really get used as much anymore.

Oh and Queenslanders are weird. Sort of like Australia's Texas. They also grow a lot of tropical fruit up that way.

The "holy" lawn. This did make it even into the German Newspapers and I looked it up on YouTube.

I did not know that lawn are such important in Australia as they are in England.
The Germans are also obsessed with their lawn to get it as good as the Englishmen does, but the climate condition seems in Central Europe to be not as good as in England (humidity and rain).
My neighbor mows their lawn several times a week and after that they use a vacuum cleaner and hover over their lawn to get it clean...

Last edited by a moderator:
He vacuums it? :ROFLMAO:

People are obsessed with the strangest things. Kind of adorable and kind of repulsive at the same time.
We're more like Smurfs than galactic citizens of space and time.

An apparently level-headed acquaintance of mine has been known to get his whole family out on their lawn on a weekend day - to pick weeds out of it with dinner forks. :oops:
Important work. Then again, you could view it as a chance to reconnect with nature and that it's engaging in contemplative meditation with the whole family? :unsure: That's wise, right?

Back