Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

**NSFW** Australia Appreciation Thread

I would love to have a quintessential Englishman’s lawn, but we got too many squirrels, foxes and badgers. It looks more like a colander, plus I mow around certain flowers at times because my wife thinks they are pretty :rolleyes:

I do get frustrated when people let their dogs off the lead and I have to clear up their dog sh*t. I admit, I’ve shouted at people on the odd occasion :censored:

An apparently level-headed acquaintance of mine has been known to get his whole family out on their lawn on a weekend day - to pick weeds out of it with dinner forks. :oops:

:) I remember years back when I was younger and lived in rentals. I used to see the older neighbours out picking weeds out of their lawns by hand and I thought WTF, at least just spray it.

I now admit that I have done it. Its quite therapeutic. Sometimes they weed sprays just do not work.

I mean, even for Australia...
-----
UbClSNd.jpg

The ingredients list is pretty feckin nuts!
What the fek is 'Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables'??
How to use in a sentence: "Your ideas have no merit and are quite frankly unsaponifiable".

And what kind of pets are used in the making of the bottle?? ;)

puppy.jpg

Had to look it up and this is what I found. For a company claiming to be soo organic and yet the list of ingredients...?
Not sure if this is the right company as I don't see any product container that looks like our picture. However, it is all I found under that name and the location is right.
Might be a shampoo, but I see nothing on their site that looks like chocolate milk.

OK, I need to pay tribute.

I found out there's something called Vivid Sydney, where crazy psychedelic images are projected on the already world-famous Sydney Opera House.

Vivid-Sydney-2019-Enters-a-New-Decade-of-Innovation-and-Creativity-900x425.jpg

At first, I thought it must be photoshop, but then I realised it's an annual event. I'll raise a Fosters to that. You guys win.

Last edited:
Back