Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the day with the most deaths: 7
And there are 87 more infected.
Little Compared to the news coming from the world.
Continuously the tv talks about this. It is the national problem. And it is said that the quarantine will last until the 23rd. april.

Here is a book that might make you think about the Coronavirus in a different light...

“Unrestricted Warfare: China’s Master Plan to Destroy America” by Colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui

As the Chinese have announced no Coronavirus deaths in the last day or two and they have repealed the Wuhan lockdown and returned to a normal routine, think about the strategies discussed in the book.

https://www.amazon.com/Unrestricted-Warfare-Chinas-Destroy-America-ebook/dp/B074V69MWM/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=“Unrestricted+Warfare:+China’s+master+plan+to+destroy+America”&qid=1586353895&s=books&sr=1-1

You can also read it free here...

https://archive.org/stream/Unrestri...Warfare_Qiao_Liang_and_Wang_Xiangsui_djvu.txt

I am not "Red Baiting", but it is an interesting read that outlines interesting strategies for taking down America. I recommend you all read it and draw your own conclusions about the strategies outlined in the material and the pandemic.

I don't really see any reason to bring conspiracy theories into play in this case... It's not the first time a new virus appears, and it's definitely no surprise that it arose in China, with the way they treat their farm animals and run their marketplaces. And especially with the way they hunt and kill rare animals on a massive scale, bringing humans into contact with viruses they would normally not be exposed to.

Secondly, even if China decided to make a new bioweapon to use against the States, they would not deploy it in their own population first. That makes no sense. The virus and the China lockdown has caused major disruption to China too. Probably bigger that they will admit.

Thirdly, it's in Chinese interest that the USA buys their stuff. Not much of that happening these days.

Also, if Corona is a bioweapon, it's a really poorly made one. Only really lethal against old people with other underlying health problems. Compare that to pulmonary plague which kills nearly everybody regardless of age, unless you can get antibiotics within the first 20 hours after onset of symptoms.

Finally, China would never make such a risky gambit to take down the USA. Why? Because they don't need to. China is overtaking the US just fine without resorting to desperate tactics.

The threat from piranhas and quicksand may have been exaggerated when we were kids,
but we really underestimated Cooties.
-----
Bit of a Trekker inside joke.

jqeFKID.jpg

There are several reports published in German newspapers that new study by Prof. Hendrik Streeck has shown that the death rate is way lower then the old estimation had been. He did a massive screening in an area of Germany and showed that there are way more people infected then previous known. He says, that the death rate in Germany is around 0,37%.

The numbers are inflated. Everyone that is infected or even just has symptoms is tagged as a corona victim. Even if that person was suffering terminally from some other disease.
I smell "we are gona legislate ourselves more into your personal life"
We even hear them now yapping about how the world will never be the same. Same as they did after 9/11. So what could that possible mean? Fever privately owned businesses perhaps? No cash society? forced vaccines, or perhaps a credit score system like China? you get the vaccine you can fly, you don´t you walk.
I realise how this must sound to most people, but it isn´t a conspiracy if it plays out in real life.

Never let a good crysis go to waste as they say.

There are several reports published in German newspapers that new study by Prof. Hendrik Streeck has shown that the death rate is way lower then the old estimation had been. He did a massive screening in an area of Germany and showed that there are way more people infected then previous known. He says, that the death rate in Germany is around 0,37%.
State of Kansas, as of yesterday, was at 0.4% death rate.

Any conjecture on the death rate is meaningless at this time. We have no real idea how many people are or have been infected. We also have no idea how many people have actually died from the virus. I would guess there are a lot of January/February people who died of “influenza” on their death certificate.
Hopefully with time we will understand it and have an answer. But without a real testing program we might never know.

Got the call from the Big Boss today. I'm being benched because I am considered "high risk" due to my heart attack back in November. Myself and three other "high risk" guys are to stay home and wait out the next two weeks. Good news is that its with pay. Even better is that the sun's making an appearance and I have my eye on a 01 Sportster 1200 that is for sale down the road.

Got the call from the Big Boss today. I'm being benched because I am considered "high risk" due to my heart attack back in November. Myself and three other "high risk" guys are to stay home and wait out the next two weeks. Good news is that its with pay. Even better is that the sun's making an appearance and I have my eye on a 01 Sportster 1200 that is for sale down the road.

So, win/win. Looking forward to seeing pics of that Sporty.

How can this be? People are wearing masks!

I admit that today was the first time I used a mask (and disposable gloves) to go to the supermarket. It is incredible how we adapt to new customs.

Very unfortunate the images that were seen on TV of the massive graves on Hart Island.:confused:

Very unfortunate the images that were seen on TV of the massive graves on Hart Island.:confused:

Yeah I was shocked to see that headline too. Then I read the article and found out that it's nothing new that New York digs mass graves on Hart Island..

Sure, they bury more there now, but the reason is still the same: It's the poor people who have no relatives that end up there.

Normally, when we hear about mass graves, it's because so many people are dying that there's not enough space or time to bury them all properly. In this case, it's because people can't pay for their funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back