Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Field of Glory II: Empire Builders

Alas... my imperial ambitions lie crushed in the desert sands along the upper Nile in AETHIOPIA ... the Blue @Badger73 Empire marches on relentlessly.

View attachment 19625

Thanks, Rico. I think many of your dessert die rolls were stung by vipers and scorpions! :shocknaz:
The Badger Kingdoms set their eyes on RAETIA ET NORICUM in the early Sixth Century.

Ostrogothic 493-561 AD vs Lombard 493-567 AD, North European Woods.
Look for Badger73 challenge created 26 June 2020 09:18. Password = "HailFGM".

Battle is joined against @Badger73 Blue hordes in RAETIA ET NORICUM ... another tricky map... cavalry and lancers galore!

maxresdefault.jpg

Battle against @Badger73 is basically over ... both battles bloody shockers in terms of die rolls ... first one got killed off within 4 or 5 turns by 5 or 6 ridiculous die rolls that ended the cavalry battle there and then ... second battle just as bad -- doesn't matter if I flank, rear attack, surround ... it's just "hold firm", "hold firm" ... my guys, one whiff of an enemy attack, they virtually immediately fold.

I surrender, this is pointless.

Just sometimes the dice algorithms just go so stupid and it doesn’t matter what one tries to do with maneuvers or tactics... It just becomes utterly futile.

Rumour has it that @Badger73 has been spotted sacrificing goats and virgins at full moon to the Goddess Algorithmia. :LOL:

Back