Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Bin Laden Is Dead

Oh...as to the notion it would take thirty-two 2000 pounders to flatten the compound. What the hell are we doing, dropping them out of B-17's from maximum altitude??? I know some of you have some experience and I don't, but I'm throwing a bucket full of BS flags on that conclusion from the Times.

Yeah, I don't think there'd be much left to that house if it were hilt by a couple of JADAM 2000 pounders.

Oh...as to the notion it would take thirty-two 2000 pounders to flatten the compound. What the hell are we doing, dropping them out of B-17's from maximum altitude??? I know some of you have some experience and I don't, but I'm throwing a bucket full of BS flags on that conclusion from the Times.

Agreed. Back in Desert Storm (before the age of GPS guided bombs) I was on the ground firing a laser target designator that was accurate enough to guide a bomb through a window. With today's technology you would only need to program map coordinates of the target into a warhead, fire the weapon, and forget it. 2-3 GPS targeted 2000 pounders would have reduced this compound to rubble.

A Besides, how do you know I didn't rate Calvin Coolidge #5 and Wilson number #7?

:RpS_smile:
I don't. But I'm guessing among the first four are Lincoln, Reagan and Eisenhower. Perhaps even (although being a democrat) Franklin D. Roosevelt. And then there are also Washington and Jefferson to choose from.
And Calvin Coolidge lives on only because a big dam is named after him. So, I would think you rate him lower then #5...

Speaking of the dead, next time you are at your favorite pub ask for a "Bin Laden". If the bar keep asks what is in it tell him " 2 shots and a splash of water".

Well they could have shot 32 2000 lbs. at the compound, the first one could have hit the target and the other 31 could have had malfunctions and hit all the Pakistani military installations in the general vicinity. We of course would have apologised.....:noidea:

MG-bin-laden-scrapbook-lores.jpg

I expected more serious approach to all this....This is ridiculous

No body - no dead man...Even Hitler left something after him...

Washington has already released pics of three other shot-up dead bodies who were in the house, so they might just as well release the one of Bin too.
Obama's making himself look wimpy and stupid by withholding it in case it upsets muslims and makes them hate America.
Ha ha, as if they didn't ALREADY hate the USA's guts!

Washington din't release any photos. Reuters did. And they did not release photos of dead Bin Laden. And even if they did - that does not mean it is Bin Laden.
At first i really thought he is dead. Now, it looks like Monthy Python sketch....

Zarza,

Not sure what you are talking about, a more serious approach to what...The death or faking of a death of a piece of shit. It was not known in the west for 50 years that Hitler left a tiny piece of his skull behind but the fact that there was no evidence mattered ah...not at all.

There were Hitler is alive theories for 50 years the same will be true with Bin Laden, but it is all BS, Hitler is dead, Elvis is dead, there are no UFO's, gods, Bigfoot or second shooters of Kennedy and Bin Laden is as dead as a bag of hammers. Body, no body who cares, even al Qaeda admits he is dead but I'm sure there is some conspiracy regarding that too. I worry more about the pot holes in the road in front of my house than I do any member of al Qaeda.

I'm sure BL has been cloned and an entire army of Bin Ladens will be unleashed upon us, oh I shudder at the thought.

Washington din't release any photos. Reuters did.....

Same thing. Troops took the pics in the house, gave them to Washington, then Washington passed them on to Reuters.
I doubt if a Reuters photographer took the pics..:)

Things have a way of turning up on the internet eventually, so I suppose in time we'll see the Bin body pics, and Steve Irwin v manta ray too..:)

OK,OK HERE'S ONE.....new bin laden drink at the bars.......TWO SHOTS AND A SPLASH OF WATER.

Speaking of the dead, next time you are at your favorite pub ask for a "Bin Laden". If the bar keep asks what is in it tell him " 2 shots and a splash of water".

WELL...shoot I was late

Same thing. Troops took the pics in the house, gave them to Washington, then Washington passed them on to Reuters.
I doubt if a Reuters photographer took the pics..:)

It's not same thing. Troops didn't took those photos, Pakistanis did. THen, those photos are sold to Reuters.
That means that those are not official, and has nothing with Washington.

It was not known in the west for 50 years that Hitler left a tiny piece of his skull behind but the fact that there was no evidence mattered ah...not at all.

Until then it was perfectly legitimate to question Hitlers death.

Back